The Copper Coast Sport and Leisure Centre in Kadina will be hosting an SA Regional Wellbeing and Volunteer Forum this Friday.
The forum will focus on presentation of physical, mental and social wellbeing and the issues that face regional South Australians.
Speakers will cover topics such as:
- Local Government Regional Health and Disability Inclusion Access Plans.
- SA Council of Social Services and the need for inclusion for housing and digital.
- Community Connect Centres and the Lifeline model.
- Volunteering SA NT and the SA Volunteering Strategy relevance to regions.
- Men’s Health.
- Women 45+ project.
- Preparing communities for disasters and emergencies.
- Local case studies.
Plus, there will be an open forum held in partnership with UniSA to assist with future planning and information sharing.
This is free event will be held on the 4th August from 9:30am.
More info here.