Contractors will commence Road Resealing Projects across Port Augusta from Wednesday 3rd March 2021.
Please note there may be some inconvenience for local residents during this period such as cars not able to be parked on roads and potential restricted access.
Council stadd and contractors are committed to work alongside residents to minimise any interruptions.
Any residents who could be directly affected have been notified over hte past few weeks, prior to work commencing.
The roads scheduled to be resealed are:
• Footner Rd (Racecourse Rd to Augusta Hwy)
• Davenport Ave (Cooper St to Quorn Rd)
• Fern St (Main St to Seaview Road)
• Larkin Cr (Cummins St to Peterson St)
• Waters Cres (Hurcombe Cres to Hurcombe Cres)
• Whithall St (Johnson St to Tottenham Rd)
• North Terrace SN (Harris Street to Morgan Road – section across Level Crossing)
• Caroona Road – A 1.2km section commencing approximately 700m west from Eyre Highway intersection (just past the rail crossing)
SOURCE: PORT AUGUSTA REGIONAL COUNCIL.