After dazzling audiences across Port Pirie, Minlaton & Booleroo Centre last weekend, the South Australian Living Arts Festival continues its tour across our region this week.
Whyalla will host the Travelling Light show this Saturday, when the ‘big ship’, the HMAS Whyalla welcomes the display to the ‘Steel City’.
The best place to view the illuminart Travelling Light projections will be from inside the Maritime Museum grounds to the north of the Ship.
The Show will continue its tour next week with stops in Wallaroo, Quorn, Port Augusta & Wilmington.
Tour dates and times:
- Saturday 10th August 6pm - 7:30pm – Whyalla – Ship – (viewing from inside the Whyalla Visitor Information Centre & Maritime Centre)
- Friday 16th August 6pm - 7:30pm – Wallaroo – Silos (from the Wharf side)
- Saturday 17th August 6pm - 7:30pm – Quorn – Silos (from park area next to Pichi Richi Train Station)from park area next to Pichi Richi Train Station)
- Sunday 18th August 6pm - 7:30pm – Port Augusta – Yarta Purtli facade, Gladstone Square
- Monday 19th August 6pm - 7:30pm – Wilmington – Side of town hall – (view from Angas Terrace, Wilmington)
More info here.