This event has been years in the making with Mark from Ian's Western Hotel and Andy from Saltbush Surf dreaming up event ideas to work on together over the odd beverage for a long time. Finally, all the stars aligned for October 28th and the Saltbush Surf Festival of Flavour hosted by Ian's Western Hotel was born and penned in.
Tickets $55, include:
- Special Event Tasting Glass
- $15.00 of Tasting Vouchers
- Entry into the prize draws (over $2,000)
- This is a cashless Event please remember to bring your card.
- Smart Casual (No Workwear)
- No Thongs
- Funky, Chilled and Laid Back by renowned DJ, RYLEY Smithson
- Food will vary between $10 and $15 a plate
- Beverage Tastings from $2.50 (product dependent)
- Full Serve Beverage from $7.50 (product dependent)
- The event goes ahead rain or shine, dress appropriately :)
- No refunds or exchanges on tickets.
It's an 18+ Event and promoting the responsible service of alcohol.
Together we hope to create an event unlike any other in Port Augusta. We envisioned a tasting festival just like the big cities and wine regions hold but right here in Port Augusta! Mark got busy and ordered in product from over 20 of his best beverage suppliers. We will have over 60 of the best craft beers, wineries and distilleries bring their beers, wines, gins, whiskeys and of course Pimms. We told them to bring their best staff to explain everything about their premium products to us tasters.
We sourced one of the best food/wine festival music acts and secured Ryley Smithson to DJ the music and provide the afternoon chill. Music and vibes are dialled in laid-back :) The tunes will be chilled just right for the best ever Sunday Session in the Spencer Gulf.
We chose a great charity to benefit from the day and part proceeds will be split in half between The Port Augusta Special School and the newly formed Inclusive Basketball Sporting Organisation.
There will be over 60 Premium Products from over 20 Premium Breweries, Wineries and Distilleries to wander around and savour with a tasting on the day. Kick back, enjoy the music and taste the afternoon away with a nibble when required.
Food will be prepared and offered by Archers Table and Caputo's Seafood and will be of grazing and nibbles style to keep the energy up. Oyster Plates, Meat and Cheese and Fruit and Nut platters along with Home Made Dips, Porchetta Hot Rolls and more from 12 NOON........